WPvivid Backup Pro allows you to create a custom parent folder in the root directory of your Microsoft OneDrive as well as a custom subfolder for each website under the parent folder to hold WPvivid backups, which makes it easy to distinguish and manage backups of each site.
The name wpvivid, www_a_com and www_b_com is customizable
To connect to your Microsoft OneDrive account, you will need to fill in the following information:
- An alias for the Microsoft OneDrive account: e.g. OneDrive-001
- A custom parent directory in the OneDrive for holding WPvivid backup directories
- A custom subfolder under the parent directory for the current site: e.g. yourdomain_com
- Define backup retention for the storage
- Whether to set the storage as the default remote storage